Protein Avocado Toast Recipe
1 – 2
Appetizers, Snacks, Lunch
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 small ripe avocado
- 2 tsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 slice of bread
- Leafy greens
- 3 grape tomatoes
- Fried egg (optional)
1. Prepare avocado spread. Cut a ripe avocado in half, scoop out filling, and place in small bowl.
2. Add Mighty Cricket Protein Powder into the bowl and mash. Add salt and pepper to taste (or your favorite all-purpose seasoning blend). Mix well and set aside.
3. Toast bread.
4. While the bread is toasting, prepare vegetable toppings. Rinse cherry tomatoes and slice in half.
5. Spread avocado on toasted bread and top with leafy greens and sliced tomatoes.
Notes for Protein Avocado Toast Recipe:
For an even heartier Protein Avocado Toast Recipe, top the with a fried or sliced hard boiled egg. For additional flavors, consider mixing freshly squeezed lime juice and chopped cilantro into the avocado cricket protein mixture.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.