Overnight Oats with Protein Powder Recipe
1 – 2
Prep 10 min, +6 hr wait
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk (unsweetened almond milk works well)
- 1 scoop Mighty Cricket Protein Powder Vanilla
1/2 cup banana slices, berries, and/or dried fruit
1-2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, nuts, any nut/seed butter and/or coconut flakes
1-2 tsp Morninga leaf powder
1. Place oatmeal and chia seeds in a glass container and cover with milk. Mix well, cover, and place in fridge overnight. Glass bowls or jars with lids work well because they can go straight into the microwave (lid removed).
2. After at least 6 hours have passed, the oats and chia seeds should have absorbed most of the milk. If it’s too thick, stir in additional milk.
3. If you would like the pudding warm, heat on the stovetop for a few minutes or microwave 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes.
4. Add fruit and desired toppings.
5. If it isn’t sweet enough, add a bit of honey, maple syrup, or jam.
Creative Variations on Overnight Oats with Protein Powder Recipe:
There are so many yummy ways to spice up overnight oats. You can make them as healthy or dessert-like as you wish. Here are a few ideas to jumpstart your creativity:
- Maca powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Honey, maple syrup, or jam
- Ground cinnamon, ginger, cardamom or cloves
- Mighty Cricket Protein Powder Chocolate
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.