6 Easy Hummus Recipes Idea to Try at Home
Rosted Carrot Protein Hummus
2. Use a food processor to blend carrots with 1 Tbs cricket flour into hummus.
Avocado Protein Hummus
2. Blend with 2 Tbs fresh cilantro and 1 Tbs cricket flour.
3. Add hummus.
Beet Protein Hummus
2. Puree with hummus and 1 Tbs cricket flour
Roasted Eggplant Protein Hummus
2. Cut 1 eggplant in half and drizzle with olive oil and salt.
3. Place cut side down on a baking sheet and roast until golden brown and a fork can easily pierce the flesh
4. Once cooled, scoop out the flesh of the eggplant with a spoon and place it in a food processor with hummus and 1 Tbs cricket flour
Broccoli Protein Hummus
2. Puree with hummus and 1 Tbs cricket flour until smooth.
Meaty Protein Hummus
2. Season with 7 Spice, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the cooked ground beef on top of the hummus and sprinkle with pine nuts.
There are so many great mix-ins to add to hummus. It’s hard to go wrong!
Give a few of these recipes a shot, and then experiment on your own.
If you hit on a winner, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your favorite protein hummus recipe to us on our Contact Form, and we will publish it with credit to you.