Clean Protein Powder Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 ripe banana (frozen)
- ½ cup frozen strawberries and blueberries
- ⅓ to ½ cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 scoop Mighty Cricket Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp nut/seed butter
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- Optional additions:
- ¼ tsp maca powder
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp moringa powder
- fresh grated nutmeg
- Pumpkin seeds
- Fresh fruit
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Bee pollen
- Full fat coconut milk or cream
1. Place all base ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a serving bowl.
3. Sprinkle desired toppings.
4. Bonus: Post a photo of your masterpiece on Instagram and tag @MightyCricketProtein in your post.
Notes for Clean Protein Powder Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
If you prefer a bowl that’s not so cold, use a fresh banana rather than a frozen one – it just won’t be as thick.
For the nut/seed butter, normally I opt for peanut butter, sunbutter, or almond butter. Tahini (sesame seed paste) is also delicious!
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.