Chocolate Cricket Powder Smoothie Recipe
1 – 2
~ 5 min
Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 scoop Mighty Cricket Protein Powder Chocolate
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/4 tsp ashwaghanda powder
- 1 tsp mushroom 8-plex powder
- 1 tsp moringa powder
- A few drops of vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth & enjoy!
Bonus: Post a photo of your creation on Instagram and tag us @MightyCricketCo for us to repost.
Notes about Chocolate Cricket Protein Powder Smoothie Recipe:
- Turn this simple smoothie into a smoothie bowl by topping it with chopped nuts, coconut flakes, sliced banana & more.
- If you want a less cold smoothie, replace the frozen banana with a fresh one.
- If using a straw, choose a metal straw to reduce plastic waste.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.