High Protein Lentil Recipe
~ 10 min prep, ~20min cook
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 Tbs oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
1. Cook lentils according to packaging.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add eggs and squash and cook to your preference.
3. Drain the lentils. Stir in squash, Mighty Cricket Powder, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spoon lentil mixture into a bowl and top with cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
Inspiration for High Protein Lentil Recipe:
I love this lentil bowl recipe because it combines warm, hearty lentils with crunchy cabbage and fresh ingredients like avocado, cilantro, and lime. The result? A refreshing and filling entree that can be enjoyed any time of the year.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.